Umm, I jumped the gun a bit. I was so excited to announce the theme for September, that I complete forgot I had one more post left for August. Ooops.
As a special treat in attempt to make up for my twitchy fingers I thought I would share a bit about myself. As you can tell, I uber private about the woman I am behind “LoveCommaFemme”. But, it is all for a good reason. So, here it goes…
1. I hate when my nail polish chips. I love having perfect finger nails and when it starts to chip I become a bit neuroti until I am able to remove it. I am not as obsessive with my toes, but they aren’t ignored either.
2. I have a bit of a small secret love of all things pop music. On the outside I am all about independent bands who “haven’t sold out to the man” but when I am alone in the shower or in my car, I turn up the teeny bop tunes and dance my ass off.
3. I love miniatures. I have since I was a wee little lesbian. Small teapots, tiny davenports, and petite birds in silver cages. I am absolutely fascinated with how large human hands can make such delicate elfin objects.
4. I dream in foreign languages. I only speak two point five languages, but I dream in over twenty. I have worked with many international staff throughout my schooling and career, so my thought is my subconscious has a flare for all things global.
5. I am a list maker. It is what I do best. I make lists, then sub-lists to those lists, and then I check them off. I think and write in list format, so writing a paragraph style blog has been a bit of a personal struggle, but an enjoyable one.
Hope you have enjoyed your reward. See you next month (wait, how the fuck did September arrive so fast?!?) for a little theme funniness.